- Made Completely From 316 Stainless Steel
- Slimline Fire Dampers Are Only 4.25 Inches (108 mm) Deep
- Failsafe Operation
- Overlapping Blades and Patented Blade Locking Mechanism
- Fifty Six Standard Sizes Available Up to 46.75 in. x 46.75 in. (1187 mm x 1187 mm)
- Custom Sizes Available up to 46.75 in. x 46.75 in. (1187 mm x 1187 mm)
- Slimline Fire Dampers Come Fully Assembled and Ready to Install.
- Fast Turn Around Times – Most Standard and Semi-Custom Sizes in Stock
- USCG, MED Approved
- Made in the United States of America
- USCG Approval Number: 164.139/12/0
- MED Approval Number: 1408/YY
Failsafe Operation Input Power 24 – 240 VAC or 24 – 125 VDC Produces 180 in-lb of Closing Torque Contains Dry Contact Outputs for Closure Readouts NEMA2 IP54 Enclosure ZP Type 2 CE Approved Assembled in USA
The Sensor/Test Switch
A separate mounting bracket houses the thermal tripping device to sense the temperature of the A-60 rated machinery space and trigger closure of the damper in the event that the the temperature in the space reaches 165Â°F (72Â°C) or higher. Unlike other thermal tripping devices, the Slimline Fire Dampers use a device that is manually resettable so it will not need to be replaced in the event of an accidental exposure to elevated heat conditions.
The red mounting bracket also houses a test switch that may be use to test closure of the Slimline Fire Damper at any time to check its functionality or to complete on board inspections.